- Animals Australia's very own cookbook
Eating a plant-rich diet is one of the best ways to show kindness to animals and the planet, but did you know there are significant benefits for your own health too? According to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, a meat-free diet can contribute to lowered cholesterol, less risk of cancer, less risk of heart disease, less risk of diabetes, and increased blood pressure. Written by Animals Australia, ‘Taste For Life’ is your complete guide to plant-based eating, including more than 100 delicious recipes for every occasion.
Whether you wish to add more meat-free meals to the menu, indulge in the abundance of vegies and fresh fruits available, or are seeking to improve your health, Taste For Life will help you to discover:
- Why eating more meat-free meals is good news for animals, the planet and your health
- How plant-based foods can give you all the nourishment you need and more
- How to get started
- What to ditch and what to switch
- Tips and tricks for quick and easy meals everyone will want to try
- How to celebrate with the best of them, with yummy plant-based dishes and treats for barbecues, kids’ parties, the festive season and more.