Direct Debit (from your bank account)
If you would like to set up an automatic monthly donation directly from your bank account, please download and print the direct debit agreement, and send the completed form to: Animals Australia, Locked Bag 1236, North Melbourne, VIC 3051 Or alternatively please email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct debit processing fee: Just 27.5 cents of your donation value will be deducted by our secure payment gateway as a direct debit processing fee.
We can accept one-off donations through PayPal. Simply select "PayPal" as your preferred payment option on the donation confirmation screen. Click here to make a donation via PayPal.
PayPal processing fee: PayPal will deduct $0.30 plus 2.4% of your donation value in transaction fees. Click here for details.
Cheques & Money Orders
Cheques should be made to "Animals Australia". Please download and print the membership/donation form and send along with your cheque or money order to: Animals Australia, Locked Bag 1236, North Melbourne, VIC 3051
Credit Card Payments
We can process credit card payments quickly and securely online, over the phone, by fax, or by post for all types of donations.
Online Credit Card Payments:
- Set up a monthly gift to Animals Australia from your credit card
- Join us with an annual membership payment from your credit card
- Renew your membership by credit card
- Make a general donation by credit card
Credit Card Payments Over the Phone:
- Call us on toll-free 1800 888 584 or (03) 9329 6333 during business hours
Credit Card Payments By Post or Fax:
- Download the donation/membership form and fax to (03) 9329 6441 or post to Animals Australia, Locked Bag 1236, North Melbourne, VIC 3051
Credit Card Processing Fee: Just 0.07 cents of your donation value will be deducted by our secure payment gateway as a credit card processing fee.
Please contact our office if you have any further questions.
Note: Animals Australia can also accept direct deposits. If you wish to make a donation via direct deposit please contact the office on (03) 9329 6333.